My sweet followers:

fredag 14 februari 2014

Wedding Anniversary with Maja Designs


Hi; The February theme in Creativicas' blog is
"something old, something new" and I came to 
think of vintage. These papers from Maja Design
has and old fashioned style but are new to me.


So I made a card for a couple who are celebrating
their 19th wedding anniversary soon! I used an 
"old" card folding (it means I learned to make it a
long time ago) and finally I decorated with some
half pearls and flowers from Scandinavian 
designs. 


I'd like to submit my card to the following 
challenges:

* Splendiferous Creations: Two or more
patterned papers (I have two on the front
 and another one inside)

* Craftitude #58: Anything Goes or Love

* Sister Act Card Challenge: 

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga

*** *** *** 


1 kommentar:

  1. Underbart kort du gjort Charlotte!! Så fina val av dekorationer och papper till just det ändamålet!! Det blev väl mycket uppskattat kan jag gissa!!
    Kram!!

    SvaraRadera