My sweet followers:

lördag 22 december 2012

Di's Digi Designs

 
Day 22 at Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent Event and
a company called Di's Digi Designs presents itself:
 
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
 
*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
I made an inspirationcard but used a Tim Holtz embossing
folder, some snowflakes and both button and purple lace
are from Crafty Ribbons.
 
 
 
Please pop over and have a look at all the other
beautiful projects created for your inspiration
 
*** *** ***
 
La Vikinga
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar