My sweet followers:

tisdag 17 december 2013

A simple snowman


Did you know this company before? See the
introduction of todays' sponsor at Crafty 
Ribbons December event below:


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

If you hop over to The Pure Inspiration Blog this is what you can win:



Prize - $12 Voucher

*** *** *** *** *** 

And this is the card I have made for today:


It's simple: a white embossed piece of 
cardstock, a mat and a card base, a
Crafty Ribbons ribbon and a few
 pearls. That's it! Do you like it?

Challenges:

* Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes

* Card Mania challenge # 36: 

* Crafting from the Heart: 

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga






6 kommentarer:

  1. Hola, Charlotta!
    Que linda tarjeta, me encanta el estilo CAS!!!!
    Gracias por tu visita a mi blog y por leer las otras paginas tambien, jajaja...
    Te dejo mi email porque estuve buscando el tuyo para escribirte y contarte un poco mas pues no me gusta dejar todo publico. ardillatrabajadora (at) gmail (dot) com
    Abrazos,
    Ardilla :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. CAS clean and crisp look. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful Christmas card,thank you for joining us at Card Mania!Good luck!Iva xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful CAS card, love the image, thank you for joining in with our 2nd challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin (DT and Co Owner) x
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a great CAS card thankyou for joining us in our challenge at artistic inspirations good luck fiona dt. x

    SvaraRadera