My sweet followers:

söndag 15 december 2013

Bee bear


Todays lovely sponsor for the 
December event at Crafty Ribbons is:

The Paper Shelter


And if you go to our Pure Inspiration Blog and
write your name on a special list; you will be 
eligible for this: 


I made this card with a little digital called
Bee Bear from their range of animal stamps:


I have used shiny paper in copper tone from Panduro,
a patterned paper from the On the Sunny Side 
collection from My Minds Eye and a few 
embellishments from my stash. The ribbon is,
of course, from Crafty Ribbons


Challenges:

The Kraftyhands December Challenge: 

Hiding in My Craftroom:

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga

4 kommentarer:

  1. Esta postal no puede decir más de ti... Llena de color, con volúmenes y texturas, divertida y elegante... Cómo todos tus trabajos.
    Besos mil.
    #cuchi

    SvaraRadera
  2. Dolcissima l'immagene che hai scelto molto belli i decori.
    Ti auguro una buona giornata
    Ciao da Ale

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cute card! I love the copper paper you used.
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    SvaraRadera
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
    Mags
    x

    SvaraRadera