My sweet followers:

måndag 12 mars 2012

Mist and masks


Hi; on this layout I have really played along with mists 
and masks. The masks I made myself, they are die-cut
flowers. Papers are from Crate and combines with the
colours of the mists. The picture is from a wedding.


I made the principal embellishment myself  out 
of 6 circles that I folded into a flower to show 
both sides of the beautiful patterned paper.


Here´s a close-up of the misted flowers,
each with a button in the middle.


I'd like to participate in the "Anything goes
There are mostly cards there but scrappages 
are also allowed! Go have a look!

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Den här layouten var verkligen cool. Må gott!
    Ses vi på City stockholm scrapevent om två veckor?
    MVH
    Ulwa

    SvaraRadera
  2. Un LO muy alegre, me gusta!!
    Un abrazo.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the flowers you made and the flower mask with the mist. Thank you for your kind words on my blog!

    SvaraRadera